Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering your Yard Bird Greetings. You should understand that by ordering a greeting from us, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
– Payment is due at the time of booking.
– In the event that you need to cancel your order prior to the date of delivery, we reserve the right to refund 50% of your payment. Cancellations made the day before or on the date of your scheduled delivery, may not receive any refund. You have the option of rescheduling for the full value paid but will ONLY be allowed to re-book on available dates, and at the discretion of Yard Bird Greetings owner.
– We will not be able to deliver your Yard Bird Greetings if there is lightning or other hazardous weather conditions that prevent set up and/or take down. In the event we are not able to fulfill your order due to prohibitive or inclement weather, and we are unable to reschedule the greeting, a full refund will be honored.
– We will not refund payment if homeowner, HOA or any such entity requests greeting to be removed. We will not refund payment for errors that occur on order submission.
– All greetings are delivered and set up between 9pm and midnight the night before your special occasion. Your greeting will then be picked up during that same window on the date of your occasion. All prices include delivery, set up and take down of greeting.
– All greetings are meant to be pleasant surprises and bring joy. If you are giving a greeting as a gift to someone, please remember to notify the homeowner that they will be receiving the greeting so that they can make arrangements. Homeowners need to turn off their sprinkler systems and notify yard service companies to cease maintenance for the duration of the yard greeting. All pets need to be behind a fence or in house. We do not set up greetings in backyards. Please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the display. Our signs will not safely support the weight of a small child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on them.
– Any damage, destruction or tampering with the yard greetings is prohibited. Signs should not be moved without consent from Yard Bird Greetings. You are responsible for replacement of the graphic, letter and/or stake at full replacement value. Full payment for any signs that are damaged will be enforced.
– Rush and same day orders will be accommodated with the following conditions:
- Based on available inventory
- Additional $20.00 rush fee
- Orders placed within 24 hours of requested event date are not guaranteed
- Order will be refunded if Yard Bird Greetings is unable to complete order
Yard Bird Greetings reserves the right to politely and respectfully decline orders that are political, controversial, disrespectful or that do not fit the celebratory nature of our business. If an order is declined, a full refund will be given.
Yard Bird Greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the setup or removal of any yard signs.